Friday, August 30, 2013

Calendar Stand Updates!

I love love love my calendar stand!
Love just 'playing' with my [over-abundant] stash!

I've shared June and July...
Now here's August and September!

August was SO FUN!


The only NEW item on this is the 'card' with the bicycle!

 Believe it or not... those flowers you see?
Those are from Craft Warehouse in Gresham, Oregon.
I used their fantastic accucut die cut machine.
(that I miss like something terrible)!
(I cut those out 5 or 6 YEARS ago!... yep.. using up my stash!)

Here's September!
I really love this one!  Un-expected for September?
(maybe I can stay ahead???)


The only NEW items are:
the card and the teal wood paper and the chevron stripe paper!


I thought this one was so cute!
I love love love layering!
And I used ZING!
I had forgotten how FUN it is to use that embossing powder!
I used it on the metal love tag, and the chipboard key.


This girl is happy...
when she gets to play and play and play!

thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment