Monday, March 4, 2013

Scrappy Monday! Black & White...

I may just have to change my SATURDAY to a...
Scrappy Monday.
I just can't seem to 'get it together' on a Saturday.
I usually have Sunday/Monday off.
So Monday is much much easier for me.
  By the end of the week, I'm bushed.
totally

So, it's official:
It's now
SCRAPPY MONDAY!

And to share with you today,
is PART 1 of 2 layouts that my daughter, Kari and I made
TOGETHER!
Loved it... and so did she.
She did this one:

Here are some close-ups:




I did this one:


... and the details:



They are black and white for a reason.
They are going in a special place in Kari's house...
I will be sharing the WALL later this week!
Trust me, you will lOvE it!
...and maybe be inspired.

thanks for visiting!     



  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment