Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Countdown

I've shown this stand that we made... 
that we've given away to friends, and kept one.
The white stand in the middle, that has a metal backing.


 My darling daughter wanted a bigger one, 
AND she came up with the idea of adding a peg on the side!


She and I had made a fun trip to Phoenix with the kiddos,
and went to a great Scrapbook store, Scrapbooks, etc.
We went there TWO days, it was SO much fun!
AND... came home with a sheet of paper, that had the Christmas countdown numbers.
(For the life of me, I didn't take a before photo, AND I don't remember the brand...dang)
***I found it!!!  It's Authentique...this year's Christmas collection!!!
But I asked my daughter, 'what do you want done with it?'.
She wanted 'em cut up and glittered, so we did it.
Then what???
They sat for a while... several weeks.
Until I gave her the stand...

 and she decided to hang 'em on the peg!
SO CUTE!

 




thanks for visiting!

danella

No comments:

Post a Comment