Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Our Christmas Home Reveal - Part 3

Today, I'm super short on Time.
I'm decorating for a Church Party, which I'll share photos with you later.
So.

I only have ONE picture for you today!

I have a cool wreath holder that I've held onto for years.
And NO wreath!
Believe it or not!
I don't know why... it's not like I can't make a wreath for pete's sake.
What's with that?

So, I did a really really FAST one.
On a vine wreath that I've had... forever.
I had a bunch of rusty tin snowflakes, from my Craft Warehouse days in Oregon.
I love the snowflakes, but they don't show up much on the tree,
especially the tiny one I have!

I think I may paint the snowflakes... a distressed white?
This year? Next?

But here is the wreath.


Thanks for visiting today!

danella

No comments:

Post a Comment