Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to all our Friends!
Hope you had a wonderful day, spent with loved ones.

We spent the day with our daughter and her family.
Such fun times... the best watching the kiddos tear open their gifts...
AND...
EACH and every time, they would 'run' to the gift giver and give a
HUGE HUG.
So sweet.  Made me wish I gave a LOT of gifts!
(Not that we don't ALWAYS get a lot of hugs)

Will always treasure the memories.

Today, the day after Christmas I'll share a quick layout I did the day before Christmas!

This picture is from 2008.
Yeah, a long time ago...but it was hanging around, and I needed something now.
...besides that, it was so CUTE.


 This layout has the simple 'key' to easy layouts...
THREE focus areas that surround the photo...
draws your eye around.

#1
Most of you know, I love Heidi Swapp and her style...
I love her little 'banners & flags', but alas, I have none, so I made my own.


#2
 I've had the [plastic] accents for a LONG long time.
Decided to use 'em, especially 'cause my daughter said she liked 'em!
(they are from Making Memories & Yellow Bicycle)


#3
...and last, but not least:
A printable from Heidi Swapp's blog.
She gave out freebies that I downloaded and printed up.
LOVE THEM!
If you want some, you can go HERE.
(takes you to the one that I printed for this layout,
but if you look on her other entries, you will find more... 12 total!)
...and when I went to her blog, she shares ONE MORE!
A TAG one.
Talk about generous.


So.
Cute and easy.
The best part?
Giving it to my daughter...
and receiving her...
"Oh Mom!  I LOVE it!!!! Soooo cute!"

So worth it.

Love you all...
danella

No comments:

Post a Comment