Saturday, February 9, 2013

SCRAPPY Saturday - Love Lives Here

I didn't do this last week.
Sorry.
I get too busy sometimes.
But, today I'm gonna share an album I made a few years ago.
I came across it again at my daughter's... and fell in love with it!
I found the old photos I'd already taken...
and those are the one's I'm gonna share.
AND... besides... it's appropriate for the upcoming
Valentine's Day.
It's a 6x12 album I made from chipboard.
It's my favorite size album.






       
Yes.  I really love it!
And yes, I do have some NEW stuff I will be sharing soon!
I just gotta get past this coming Tuesday...
I'm teaching an UPcycling class at Church...
and what with working full-time, and getting dis-tracted...
I gotta focus on finishing up my mini projects!

thanks for visiting!
    

1 comment: